We found little Zoey's family. She lives on the next street over. We were posting our fliers when a car stopped and told us who they thought she belonged to. So we rang the doorbell and they were so happy. We changed her collar and I asked them for her real collars color and they got it right. Well, don't be too sad for us. I was on the fence about her anyway. A puppy is a lot of work and this one had TONS of energy. She peed inside all the time without warning. We did start working with her on potty training outside though. This family found her in the road a while back and said they were just getting her back to health and might not keep her. I'm not holding my breath but there is a small chance they will give her back to us. Their kids have become attached and if they were not keeping her why not give her to us now. So I think they will keep her. I hope you enjoyed the pics and video. She was a cute little thing.
P.S. Kassie and Aria are a little happier now. (ooo...what will they do if we get her back?)
No comments:
Post a Comment