Chuck and Aria left this morning for California. Kassie and I are sad. Aria is pissed off right now. Please pray for their safety. Hopefully the house will sell soon so we can join them.
You mean you didn't follow him to the end of the subdivision taking pictures? LOL Awe, don't be sad..you will sell your house fast and be with him in Cali in no time!
We'll be praying that the house sells quickly, and you can join your hubby ASAP! :) I'm excited for you...I know it will be nice to be close to family again!
6 comments:
You mean you didn't follow him to the end of the subdivision taking pictures? LOL Awe, don't be sad..you will sell your house fast and be with him in Cali in no time!
I'm praying that you will sell your house real soon so you can join Chuck and have family close by once again.
Awwwwwwe, poor Pammy. I can't wait till you come back though!!
Jennifer
Has he made it yet? How many stops was he going to make?
We'll be praying that the house sells quickly, and you can join your hubby ASAP! :) I'm excited for you...I know it will be nice to be close to family again!
Let's get that house sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he make it there?
Fran
Post a Comment