Yeah, I have been praying for you guys. I hope everything goes smooth the rest of the close and for your big move.
YEA!! I GET TO SEE MY PAMMY!!
OH THAT WAS ME JENNIFER
Pam, what happened to the big tree in the front yard?Jen
The big tree in the front yard was deader than a door nail. We also had to remove about 3 large trees from the back yard for the same reason. No fear...we replaced them all plus some.
That's great! I'm so thrilled for you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah, I have been praying for you guys. I hope everything goes smooth the rest of the close and for your big move.
YEA!! I GET TO SEE MY PAMMY!!
OH THAT WAS ME JENNIFER
Pam, what happened to the big tree in the front yard?
Jen
The big tree in the front yard was deader than a door nail. We also had to remove about 3 large trees from the back yard for the same reason. No fear...we replaced them all plus some.
That's great! I'm so thrilled for you!
Post a Comment