September 21, 2008

My Mom's Vacation

When my mom got home we uploaded over 1000 pics from her camera to my computer. From those I edited it down to 126 of my favorite pictures. I sure did not need 1000 pics of a vacation I did not take. From there I edited it down to 76 pictures for this slide show. I did a slide show so if anyone does not want to take the time to see them they don't have to. Although, there are some AMAZING pictures of the Southwest. Please enjoy! If you want longer to see a picture just hover your mouse over the picture and it will pause the slide show.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow - is your mom a photographer? Those are awesome pictures and some of your comments crack me up! Pastor Tony mentioned the Grand Canyon in his sermon yesterday. He said he gets many questions about how it was formed if it wasn't over millions of years. The answer to the Grand Canyon's formation is the Great Flood since it covered even the highest of mountains. I never thought of that and it sent chills down my spine. I've visited it myself!