September 13, 2008

The who's who...

So I was thinking...I'll go over to bloggers of note and see about the who's who and the what's what. What I found is a blog called Cake Wrecks.

*snort*

freaking hilarious! Go check it out! Now!!!

Now tell me that wasn't the funniest most entertaining sight you have ever read. tehe...
My mom is on vacation and I have been using this time wisely to cause havic and mayhem around the house. It's great fun. No really!...ok maybe not but C and I are trying to decide if buying a house right now is really for the best. We have an offer out on a house and we are letting it be the deciding factor...sorta! We think if we rent for a year or so we might be able

to pay off the car and still put some green backs in the bank. The house I grew up in (still owned by my dads family) is available for rent right now. Or it was a week ago. My uncle is on vacation right now. We could live there and it would put us back in the country. *sigh* C's boss has o.k.ed him driving the company truck that far. It would be about an hour drive. For all I know the house could already be rented out. But we could try to find something here in the city. However, the house we currently have an offer on...I love! It's location~eh! Not so much. If we got the offer we would jump at it with no regrets. There is just so much to think about.

We'll see...
muah!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a hilariously funny site. Matt and I cracked up at some of those cakes, so I'm going to have to put it on my favorites. Fran's blog and all of her recent cake decorating has made me want to take a cake decorating class, too. The good news is that I have a little common sense and very good grammar, so hopefully none of my creations would end up on that site! Hehehe!!

Frances Vineyard said...

That is a great site. I need to send my recent melted cake in. Renting and getting things paid off is a good plan too..I'll pray you have a peace about it! Jealous of all the beach trips..fun times!