Poor Kassie has had to endure 2 baths this week. That's the price to be paid for all the frolicking and fun in the California sun. hehe...I rhyme! Yes!!! We went to the dog beach yet again. She had the most fun I have ever seen her have there. She never came out of the water. Boy, she sure let me know when she was too tired to keep on. If she is really lucky, I might run her over to the dog park Friday to meet her pal Kodiak.
I thought I would beat the heat (rhyming again) and shop last night really really late. Our Walmart is 24 hours (and not a Supercenter in fact we don't have any Supercenters here...I really miss my Walmart Supercenter!) but Von's closes at 1 AM. So, I left the house at 11:30. I went to Walmart first and rushed around as fast as I could get my cart through the maze of pallets and sections closed off for the midnight restocking and floor waxing. I got out of there at 12 AM exactly so I head over to Von's next door. Wouldn't you know...they closed at 10 PM for remodeling. Now I am pissed. This kinda defeats the purpose. No biggy, I head over to Albertsons...hoping...Nope! They close at 12 AM. Shoot!!! No milk or Diet Pepsi or bread...SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!!! Guess who gets to go later? ME! What time will I leave my house...well before 10 PM.
p.s. Can you find Pez? Click on the picture for a bigger picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment