Then we came home to rest for an hour or two before heading out to Oktoberfest. And, it started raining right before we left. No biggy. I have an umbrella. So Chuck had his bratwurst and beer and I had my hot dog and root beer! It's all good!!! I even bought a bag that will be good for carrying doggy stuff to the beach or dog park and it is cute too. I also got a baggy of fresh kettle corn. You cannot beat it when it is popped fresh in front of you.
Tomorrow after church we were supposed to go to the miramar air show but I checked the times online and it starts at 9 in the morning. We are not skipping church for some airplanes. Too bad...the Blue Angels would have been fun to see.
Yay, on Monday I get to have lunch with my cousin Nicole who I have yet to see since my return. Woohoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment