EWWWW!!!!!! I have a big spider that entertains Ben almost every night. It's right on the outside of our backdoor, so we can get really close and not worry about scaring it away. I have some pictures of it, but I'm going to wait and post them on Halloween day.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I'm not really afraid of spiders but that is a little freaky.
I love Momma spiders :) Charlotte :) Happy Halloween!
That has to be the nastiest thing i have ever see!!! ewww i hate spiders!!!! how crazy!!
if i have one single night mare i'm driving to the boonies...um no, your coming here so i can kick your ass!!
happy halloween pammy wammy!!
EWWWW!!!!!! I have a big spider that entertains Ben almost every night. It's right on the outside of our backdoor, so we can get really close and not worry about scaring it away. I have some pictures of it, but I'm going to wait and post them on Halloween day.
Post a Comment