October 21, 2008
ME! (because it's my blog)
Getting on the treadmill is easier each time I do it. Go me! I love my itunes library and being able to make playlists. I used to have a playlist for working out with a bunch of songs I liked. But now I clear it almost daily and start over with new songs. And I can add just the right amount of songs for the time I want to spend on the treadmill. And of course, if I like a song so much that I replay it I will spend that many more minutes walking. For the record, weight watchers makes ice cream bars that are actually yummo. Only about 130 caleries. (just in case you were wondering) Fall still has not come to California. How many pumpkins you can stuff onto your front porch does not make it Fall. I think it is the weather that makes it Fall. And the changing leaves (which we do not have here).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GO PAM!!!!!!
yay Pam! I'm so excited for you. By the way...Skinny Cow makes all kinds of ice cream treats. Their fudge bars (which taste like frosty on a stick) are only 50 calories! They are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!
u go girlie!
Post a Comment