I THINK: that I am the coolest person in the room. *I may or may not be alone right now*
I SMELL: the small fruit parfait I got at Mickey D's for $1.
I LISTEN: to advice that is given to me by the wiser peeps in my life.
I WALK: Kassie at least 4 times a day providing hubs walks her 1 or 2 times as well.
I WRITE: the funniest things I can think of on my blog. Sorry I am not that funny.
I LIVE: with my mom!!! (help me...)
I SEE: myself skinny for Karen's wedding in May. *it could happen*
I SING: as often and as loud as I can. I miss choir so much.
I CAN: drive a stick shift...can you?
I WATCH: way to much tv. You know when you start quoting commercials!
I DAYDREAM: about the greener side of the fence. Which I am never on.
I WANT: a million dollars...and world peace!
I READ: romance trash novels...I mean, why not!
I LOVE: Chuck!
I SOMETIMES: steal other peoples meme's and fill them out myself. I'm bored!
I HOPE: it rains soon. I mean, come on...when is Fall gonna get here?
I EAT: lots of chocolate. yummo!
I DRINK: diet Pepsi.
I PLAY: sudoku.
I MISS: my green backyard in TN.
I DREAM: of having a family someday!
I KISS: clean mouths only...go brush your teeth hubs!
I HUG: at my own discretion.
I HAVE: $15 bucks in my wallet.
I REMEMBER: carefree summers of my youth.
I DON'T: like election years...enough already.
I BELIEVE: in a loving, saving God.
I KNOW: not enough despite what I lead you to believe.
I HATE: haters!
Who are your last 4 texts from? Bobbie, Chuck, Jennifer and Jennifer
Does your crush like you back? Tehe...I hope so!
Are you imagining anyone naked? TMI...back off!
Something you do a lot? Blog about stupid stuff like Pez!
Where is your ex? I don't have a lot of exes and I have not seen or heard from any of them in a very long time. Short answer: WHO CARES!
Who was the last person you yelled at? my mom for annoying me.
What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow? Win the lottery...if I played, that is.
Is your family just a bundle of fun? Sure...sometimes.
Where is your sister right now? Spanaway, WA
Why are you single? I'm not...why, have you heard something? Lies! It's all lies!
Would you rather be mad or sad? I LOVE to be miserable and I'll bring everyone down with me! haha
Who was the last person on your bed of the opposite sex? Chuck...oh wait, I think Simba jumped up there for a while yesterday. Chuck's out of town right now.
Your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day? diet pepsi which is on mega sale at Albertson's till 9PM tonight.
Are you waiting for something? for the Melting Pot tonight. Yummo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment