Oy vey...a girl tries so hard sometimes. So as you know I am going to change my lifestyle habits through eating and exercise and drinking lots and lots of water. But, I am a water snob (self confirmed). I hate going to the store and buying loads of water because then you have to carry them into the house. (shoosh about the free exercise already) Then it takes up tons of refrigerator space. I could go on and on. So what do I do??? I call Sparkletts, that's what! They have a fantastic deal for 4 five gallon jugs a month and the rental of the stand that refrigerates the water. Aaannnddd...it also has a hot water spigot on it as well. So my water got delivered yesterday. We set it up and were just waiting for it to get cold to have our first glass of fresh clean Ididn'thavetogotothestoretobuyit water. Before going to bed Chuck walked by it and noticed a heat radiating off of the bottle. The bottle that sits on the top upside down was BOILING!!! 190 degrees (yes we checked). What the heck!!! So we unplug the machine like their website tells us to in this event (clearly this has happened before as they mention the possibility on their website) and we head off to bed. My mom wakes me up in the morning saying the contents of the 5 gallon jug are now embedded in her brand new (more like a couple years old) wood floors. Yes, the machine leaked it's contents out all night long. So now my mom is Pissed! At me! Like I stood there and held down the spigot myself. I called the company and they were sorry. I was like, excuse me? This is not our fault and I lost a 5 gallon jug of water to boot. I wanted them to replace my water I lost as well. Apparently, the water cooler was an old refurbished one. They did not fix it correctly...says me! So they sent out a new one and I mean BRAND NEW as well as a replacement water and they gave my mom a free case of bottled water. Our family room is torn up right now. Every fan we own is in here pointed at the floor. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. So I grabbed Kassie and we went to the beach instead! Yep, the beach! She had a blast with her friend Kodiak and is really tuckered out now. And that's all I got!
3 comments:
Does the flooring have to be replaced? If so, then I would say that the water bottle company would be paying for the replacement floors!
Duuuuuude!! That sucks, cause I know your mom!!
Hey you spent more time at the beach than with me!! Whats wrong with you?!?! I've been on vacation toooo!!
Guess who?
Right now we hope to not have to replace the floors. *hoping,hoping,hoping*
Post a Comment