November 10, 2008

Not Me! Monday

One of my favorite blogs to read has created this Not Me! Monday
It looks like fun so I will give it a try. If you want to try follow the link to get the rules on how to play. Here goes...

I did not eat a pop tart and diet Pepsi for breakfast. That would be so unhealthy.

The hubs and I did not almost get a ticket for cutting off a bicycle on our way to the drive-in on Friday night. That is so irresponsible. I most certainly was not the back seat driver that night.

I did not go to the drive-in just to watch 2 cartoons. I'm 34 people, I don't watch cartoons...ever! and most definitely never spongebob!!!

I was not ok with hubs playing MarioKart wii ALL day yesterday because there is no way I would enjoy having a day with no pressure to get stuff done. I would much rather work work work.

I did not buy my hubs new jeans when an old(er) pair got a rip in the knee. Of course I just fixed the old pair.

I do not already have my Christmas cards and stamps. That would be too prepared. Oh, but I have all my Xmas shopping finished. And gift wrapped...I would never lie about this!

*****************************************
So, this was my first try at Not Me! Mondays. Hope I did ok. I will work on getting better at my stories. If you have a blog...think about trying it. It's fun. All you with kids should have lots of stories you could confess.

2 comments:

Addisen Nelson said...

That was adorable -- my favorite was the Christmas cards. I'm not quite there yet, but almost!

Deborah said...

Oh wow, can you come do my Christmas cards for me! I have 2 kids and I certainly don't have time to do them myself. Of course I could do them when one is at school and the other is napping but I'd have to skip doing all the things I confessed in my NOT ME blog!