December 14, 2008

Not Me! Monday

It is that time again. Join the fun and get the rules here. Then go here for more funny Not Me stories.
*
I most certainly have not spent way too much money on Christmas this year. None of it is for the hubs. He does not deserve the extra attention this year for all his hard work and letting me be a housewife. And it is certainly not to make up for last years lack of Christmas due to a shortage in the wallet. Having a job is wonderful...I'm sure...I wouldn't actually know...anymore!
*
I did not go see the Festival of Lights in Del Mar with my mom and Grandmother. My Grandma does not have Alzheimer's and continually asked me who I was all night long. I did not answer her at one point with George. I would never do that to my Grandma. I have not seen her since I was 10 as that is how she remembers me. She has no memory of my wedding. Because she was NOT there. le sigh!
*
It is not Sunday night! It is Monday somewhere in the world. Okay, I am doing my Not Me post a few hours early today. I am an over-achiever. I was so ready with a list of things this week that I could not wait. I am not stumped on what to write at all.
*
uummmmm...
*
I was not sad or nostalgic at all that I missed my old church's Christmas program yesterday (not tonight...that is). I do not miss Knoxville at all. I don't miss my home, or yard, or job, or singing in the choir, or cold weather, or my friends. On the plus side, I get to have Christmas at home with family for the first time in 5 years.
*
Okay, I am so stumped. I.GOT.NOTHING!
*
Thanks for stopping by...leave a shout out so I can come over to your blog and meet you.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I see you love cakewrecks too! I always go there for a good laugh! You did too have a list! Maybe you were just good this week!

Frances Vineyard said...

Funny girl! We missed you too!