January 26, 2009

Not Me!

Another day another dollar! Time to confess my sins even if Mckmama is on a cruise right now.
*
My smile has not been wiped off my face. I am always happy no matter what. I would never let another person ruin my day!!!
*
On that note, I am not so happy to be moving into my own place in just one week. One week...one week...one week...one week...one week...one week...
*
I did not go to bed at midnight last night only to lay there wide awake till 4 in the morning. I am not so frustrated by my lack of sleep. Surely my current headache is not because of the lack of sleep.
*
Hubs and I did not run into an old friend at church yesterday who we have not seen in 5 years. It was not a miracle by God himself as this friend has long since moved out of town and we have not been to this church in over a month aaaand this church is just shy of mega church status. Actually, he saw us! And chased us down. It was so good to see a familiar face.
*
I am not procrastinating my run to walmart and Von's writing a not me post and eating peanut m&m's and drinking a diet pepsi waiting for my headache to ease up. hehe...not me!
*
I am not using my female hormones as an excuse to be eating said m&m's. Really!
*
I most certainly am not hoping for better not me's next week. Peace out!
*
*
p.s. I am NOT number 337 on Mckmama's mr. linky!

5 comments:

Doublebanker said...

No excuse is necessary to eat M&Ms!

Just tried my first NOT ME post.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I hope this week is better for you.

Happy Monday.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I thought your not me mondays were really cool.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

seriously? said...

I swear if I don't do my Not Me post by 8:00 AM, I am already in the 100's on Mckmama's Mr. Linky. CRAZY. I love the Not Me Mondays and FYI-peanut m&m's...no excuse needed. :)

Stephanie said...

Can you believe I am #27? I guess I just got lucky, huh?

Oh, peanut M & M's are my absolute favorite and I NEVER need an excuse to gobble them up!

Miss you in K-town!!!!