Yup, it's that time once again. Go see Mckmama's blog for more fun stories and to join the fun. *
I did not spend all day yesterday miserably sick. Hubs would never tell me I was not sick because I had no fever or was not throwing up. I didn't know those were the only symptoms for being sick. Yes, I only have a cold but that does not equate "not feeling well". I was sick!
*
Hubs, surely, would not want to admit I was sick cause then he would have to cook and clean. He did however meet me half way and "help" cook. I still had to clean up. Men! Gotta love em!!!
*
I did not babysit my friends 3 yr old boy one day this week. I did not stress over him having meltdowns and tantrums due to boredom at my house. He most certainly did not instead have a fantastic time. Never crying, disobeying the rules, talking back...nothing. It was great. My backyard came to the rescue. And the weather was perfect.
*
When driving back to his house in the evening for bedtime, he did not sing Timbaland's Apologize at the top of his lungs and then ask me to play it again. Thank goodness I was playing my ipod not the radio.
*
When asked to make chocolate chip cookies with a certain 3 yr old boy I did not decide to make 1 batch to send home with him then at the last second double it so I could eat some too. I.WOULD.NEVER!!!
*
I do not just love this face. I would not give serious consideration to adopting her. When let out of their small yard into the big yard she comes to my door and sits there looking in at me...waiting. The others could care less. She loves me. My heart is melting and I am torn...
2 comments:
OH how sweet!
Sick is sick... tell Hubs that you will remember this definition he has concocted next time he is "sick."
Post a Comment