
I know you have been on pins and needles to see this room.
Kelly is once again hosting us as we show off our bathrooms. Welcome to mine...no really...come on in...there's plenty of room for all of y'all in there.
*
Unfortunately, we only have 1 bathroom right now. This is the first time I have had 1 bathroom in my house since I was a child. Not so much fun! My bathroom is really small and it speaks for itself. Just know that I WANT ANOTHER BATHROOM!!! (or a half bath at least?)
*
Looking in from the hall. We don't actually need the curtain as the window is not see through. I just like it with a curtain.



The sink is awesome. It's taller then normal which is good cause I don't have to kill my back to wash my hands.

I found this rack at Target. Nothing else out there would fit. It gets junk off my counter. I hate putting my hair dryer away every day. Now I don't have to.

Does anyone else notice that the lights are not centered over the mirror? haha...I don't know why. It's a rental, that's why!!!

I cleaned out those cubbies for the pic but we actually use them for everyday storage. I would love to have them be decorated but storage in this house is at a premium. This whole unit is filled with hubs medicine for his kidney disease and dialysis. That basket is not just for looks either. It too holds more junk in it.

This is all you get to see of the shower.

These next 3 things are from our guest bathroom from our house in Knoxville. I decided to put them into use here instead of our master bath stuff we have. That stuff is packed waiting for a new master bathroom.
21 comments:
Your bathroom is so cute! You have done a great job! I love your sink too!!
I LOVE the basket in between your counter! I need to find something like that, I HATE putting away my dryer and curling iron :)
-Ash-
your sink cabinet is beautiful
YOUR CABINETRY IS AMAZING! I LOVE HOW TALL IT IS AND THE COLOR IS YUMMY! THANKS FOR SHARING AND HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!
The vanity is great. Love the granite.
Wonderful cabinet and granite counter!
I love the rack you have betweent he wall and your sink. I need to find me one because I also hate having to put my hair dryer away everyday.
Great bathroom, Pammy!
I know why the lights aren't centered...probably before the bath was redone, it had a vanity that was wider. Trust me...we had a few problems with the same thing when we redid both of our bathrooms. Thankfully Matt is handy and fixed it. My bathrooms (one and a half) are small, too. I can't wait until we build and then I'm going to have at least one bathroom that is the size of a bedroom! :)
Your bathroom is so nice. i especially love your sink area and your cabinet with the shelf space!
Very nice!
Your rental bath is fantastic- I refused to even take pictures of ours. It seems so ridiculous that when they're building a house they can't somehow call a meeting to have things arranged to center the wiring over the vanity or vice versa.
My husband would LOVE that shower head. Your rooms are beautiful! Blessings to you.
Gorgeous details...the vanity is beautiful!
Such a cute bathroom! Your cabinet colors and countertop are the same as mine!! You have done a really great job in a really small space!
Thank you for Sharing!
Robin @http://alabamaslackermama.blogspot.com/
The sink cabinet is lovely!!! What a great find at Target!!! I never find anything like that . . . wonder why?
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. It is great to meet you!
I love the tall sink....it's very pretty!
Love the color of the cabinet.....you did a great job.
Love your bathroom. I love the sink cabinet. It is beautiful!
The room is great. I love your dragonfly stuff - so cute! I need one of those organizers so I don't have to put my hairdryer away! ;-)
I love the sink!! We have such small bathrooms and I think that the taller sink (and I love dark wood) would be great in our bathroom. Now I want to remodel our bathroom asap!!
I think that it is great you took so many pictures of your bathroom! I love the dark cherry wood, that is my favorit. :)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Look at your beautiful bathroom. I love your vanity. Here's how you can post bigger pics: upload your pictures to www.flickr.com. Once uploaded, click on a photo, click on all sizes, scroll down, copy the html code and paste into your post.
Post a Comment