
It's time to play at my house again. Need to do a load of laundry? Well, come on in! Go see
Kelly to play or see the other bloggers playrooms, bonus rooms and laundry rooms.
*
I do not have a bonus room or a playroom so you all get to see my laundry room. This is what it looked like when we moved in. It is in a corner of our ridiculously large bedroom.

Our landlord gave us permission to install a ceiling mounted curtain. Thank goodness...cause who wants to look at a washer while they are trying to get some shut eye?

This is how it looks today. We put in the shelves too. This is so far the only room I did not "clean" for this tour. This is real life people. Please be polite and do not notice the cat box at the bottom. No it does not smell...it has an automatic sweeper to collect the yucky stuff.

As a bonus, this is also in our bedroom. It is as close to a bonus room we get. Oh, and Kassie says hi...and huh?...and what?...and go away mama I was asleep.

Thanks for visiting. It's been real!
14 comments:
What a great idea to cover it with the curtain!! So clever! Thanks for sharing!
I would LOVE to have my washer & dryer in my bedroom.
I agree though, I would want it "hidden".
I have never seen a laundry room in a bedroom before but you certainly made it work!!
The curtain is a nice touch!
I was so proud of those curtains, I used shower curtains and felt so thrifty and then I stood back and went... WOWZA too short!
The rug was something I had and when I moved I put it there so my little one would have something warm to stand on and now it has found a permanant spot there!
Thanks for visiting! Im enjoying reading your blog and getting to know you better.
Thanks again,
Ashley
Smart way to cover the laundry room with the curtain! Love that idea. How cool that your room is so huge!! Love it! and we are so alike with our little kitties and their "bedrooms" being part of the laundry room!
Seem to be a great solution. And I see doggy has taken up the space where you'd work out..., I'm just saying this because my "bonus" room is where I have my "mini stepper".
great idea with that curtain
Good grief, girl. Your bedroom IS huge! I love the ceiling mounted curtain. I bet the landlord will want you to leave it there when you all move out because it looks so good!
The curtain was a great solution!
Great idea with the curtain. You puppy looks so much like ours.
Pam, I think the curtain is lovely!! You're so clever! Our room in Kyiv was huge- seriously, it was the entire apartment during Soviet days minus the kitchen and tiny bath (they combined two apartments into one for the 1200 sq ft total). I did full out aerobics in there!
i love that you used a curtain to separate the space! you made it work!
see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
Hey Pam! Love the curtain! There's an award on my blog for ya if you'd like to participate. :-)
I really should do this, but it would take me a 1 year to get it cleaned up :)
Post a Comment