July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

This is a continuation of the house tours but now we are sharing wedding details. Visit Kelly for more details.
My wedding dress. I have shown this picture many times before. It is one of my favorites!
My dad walking me down the aisle.
Our fake dance (we had no dancing at our wedding) With Rose who was our Flower girl. She was 7 at the time.Coming into the reception hall.
Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww, look at Rose! I love the pictures. BEAUTIFUL dress!

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Great wedding pics! Your dad looks so fancy.

Khordaddy said...

Very pretty dress! Looks very elegant!

Ginger said...

LOVE the fake dance! Ha!!

You were just beautiful. Gorgeous dress!!!

Tina said...

I love the dress, you looked so happy & calm!! What a beautiful bride!

Kelly said...

beautiful!
we didn't have dancing either