☺
So, clearly, we went to the zoo today. It was super hot and crowded. I'm exhausted. My sis and her family are doing Disneyland tomorrow and I am grateful that I DON'T HAVE TO GO!
☺
There are more single pics of Rose because the boys are near impossible to get to cooperate. That's okay...Rose adores the attention. She had her first swim lesson this afternoon. For her age she is very behind but we are hoping she picks it up quickly. She does love to swim after all.
☺
Because I am not going to Disneyland tomorrow I get the day off (very important to schedule a day off from your vacation...hahaha). I am looking forward to doing next to nothing. I will be sleeping in very late and going nowhere tomorrow!
☺
I got some awesome zoo animal picks today. I will post them tomorrow...or soon!
☺
Just to set the record straight...we do not have Rose in our custody yet. She is still with her parents and they are all staying at my moms house. They leave on Sunday and we get Rose Saturday evening.
1 comment:
I love going to the zoo! Great pictures! Enjoy your lazy, do-nothing day! :)
Post a Comment