August 16, 2009

Swim lessons, shopping and general boredom...

This is the YMCA pool we have been going to and Rose has been taking her swim lessons at. There is a huge lap pool to the left of this one where the lessons are held.
Getting instructions before diving.
The dive!
The other kids are still belly flopping so this is good in comparison. I was also on the far other side of the pool taking these with a zoom.


A fun jump to end the lessons.
At Grandma P's pool.
A closer look at her dive.

Shopping at Viejas with her friend Kathleen.
Friday I watched Bradsen and Kathleen at my house. Hubs, Rose and I were going to the double feature drive-in and wanted their family to join us. Their mom said they would come if Bradsen took a nap. I kicked the girls outside so the house would be quiet and laid him on our bed. It took forever but he finally fell asleep...right on the edge! Their family came to the movies!


In the meantime...the girls were bored to tears. I got out all my fancy scissors and some scrap booking paper and some silk flowers and let them go to town being creative. It kept them occupied for over an hour. Fun times!
Anyhoodle...that's all for now!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Our Y is like that, but we've never been. Looks like fun!!!

The Thompsons said...

Fun Times! That is the coolest looking YMCA ever. Isn't motherhood fun :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I would love to try a drive-in soon. Looks like you are having a blast!