When you leave me an anonymous comment you are not really anonymous. I have a stat counter that tells me who has been to my blog. All I have to do is match the time stamp up with the info stat counter gives me. If you think you are being a friend...you're not!!! Think about this next time you want to be mean and petty.
☹
I love to get comments...even if they are anonymous...but there is no need to attack my family. If you are my friend you would sign the comment anyways. The only true need for being anonymous is to get away with being mean.
☹
☹
*The mean comment*
Well Pam maybe you should delete Sandra's comments. It's seems they're all negative & hurtful everysingleone
4 comments:
I just don't understand why people are mean...especially people that call us friends. Sometimes they are the worst. :(
Love ya, Pam. You're doing a great job with Rose. I have the utmost respect for what you're doing.
Sorry to hear you got a nasty comment Pam. :( That's exactly why I don't let annon's leave comments on my blog ~ too many people hide behind an annon profile. They must have missed that part about "if you don't have anything nice to say..."
Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)
Thanks Steph. Love you too.
Thanks Brandi. I did have anon comments turned off but it cuts off some of my family from commenting. I am moderating them though ;-)
Oh my goodness..people just don't think. And I believe some people just like a good conflict to be going at all times. Don't worry about it girlfriend..and you GO GIRL for letting them know HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.lol Did I really just say that? Maybe I better make this annon.lol
Post a Comment