September 22, 2009

There's good news...and bad news!

The good new is...I have not seen a puckered lips photo in quite a while.
The bad news...she's moved on to a shocked expression.
Of course, this is all self photography.
Thank goodness for the occasional decent picture.




She holds the camera sideways for all her videos. Don't know if it is intentional or not because we've told her it does not work that way and she still does it.



6 comments:

Sandra said...

I don't know which one is worse. They both are really bad.

Anonymous said...

LOL Their GREAT pictures! There's nothing more awesome then a kid playing around being silly!! AHHH the good ole days.
Jennifer

Brandi said...

And... she knows you're posting these on your blog? HAHA! She is a hoot!

Pam Bowers said...

Yup, Rose knows I post these for everyone to see. Although, she may not realize how many people actually read the blog. Her bad!

Anonymous said...

Well Pam maybe you should delete Sandra's comments. It's seems they're all negative & hurtful
everysingleone

Anonymous said...

Great pics whoo took them!!!!