October 6, 2009

Bday Party pt. 2 (games and fun)

Rose and Anne(pronounced Annie)


Yeehaw!

The craft was painting and decorating t-shirts.

Fun Times!Anne's t-shirt.We all put our hand prints on a pillow case for Rose to remember this birthday by.
Allyson and Becca then decorated our hand prints. Some of the shirts drying.
The girls getting instructions for the treasure hunt.A clue hidden in the tent.




Yay, the loot!







I created a special treasure hunt for Bradsen using picture clues.










Nighttime fun!






3 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like they had alot of fun. Cool idea picture hunt for Bradsen.

Nicole Kaminsky said...

You are so awesome! Where do you come up with all these fantastic ideas?

Pam Bowers said...

Nicole, I wanted to do a scavenger hunt but the more I thought about it I decided a treasure hunt would be fun. I thought up the cheesy clues, I got to choose the course(yes, I made the girls run from one side of the yard to the opposite corner for each clue. No two clues were close to another), and it was a fun way to give them their gift bags. The craft...I went to Michael's and walked the store until I had some ideas and then made my decision based on what was fun but yet not going to break the bank. The girls LOVED painting the shirts. I would do that again. The rest of the party was low key. Not a lot of decorations and such. Good times...good times!