February 16, 2010

Beach Day

I thought I would clear a few things up...just in case y'all were wondering...Kassie does NOT like the beach!

She hates it!!!

I mean...really...just look at her.

That tongue is redonkulous!

There is no way she likes playing in the surf with new friends.

rawr!
gimme ball...gimme ball!!!

tag...you're it!
(look at that tongue again)
woohoo...ya!!! mama...mama...guess what?
that's what! hehe sawwyyy mama....I wuv you!
I do believe this blog is aptly named...don't you?

5 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Great shots girl! Give the lady a new camera and she becomes photographer extraoridaire! WHAT WHAT. :)

Vanessa said...

Great pictures! Looks like the dog had a TERRIBLE time! ;-)

Brandi said...

You really shouldn't take her to the beach. It's obvious she doesn't like it! ;) Great pics. Our dogs lurve the beach too! I'm sure they can't wait for it to warm up a little more so they can go.

{Kimber} said...

first...thank you for your sweet words on my blog today, it means a lot to me :)

second...awesome pics!!!

HeatherOz said...

Um, yeah, I don't think she likes the beach AT ALL!