February 4, 2010

I made a blog button...woohoo!

I have been wanting to add a button to my blog for a long time. Of course, I could have paid to have it done but where is the fun in that? We opened up our ancient version of photoshop and got to work. Thank goodness hubs has an itty bit of knowledge on how to use photoshop. I knew I wanted a puppers on the button as the blog is named for my mutt. I loved the idea of a cartoon pic. When I could not find a program to cartoonize a picture of Kassie I instead googled dog cartoon pics. I found 2 that I liked. 1 was watermarked up the yin yang and you had to pay to use it. The other one (the one I used) had a website on the picture. I went to the website and found that he was a little more relaxed in his sharing. I just have to share a link back to his page so here it is... http://www.coghillcartooning.com/ For the rest of the button I just used elements from my blog. Anywho, hope you all like it. Please feel free to grab it and add it to your page. The link is on the sidebar.


Here is the muse behind my blog! (and where else but at the beach...her favorite hang-out?)



9 comments:

Brandi said...

Too cute! :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

Cute lil doggie!

Liz Mays said...

What a darling muse you have!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

That is so cute! One of my bloggy friends made mine. I am a complete moron when it comes to that stuff!

Mrs. NB

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Too cute! I also made my own button using photoshop. I actually want to re-do it to match my header (also made with photoshop).

I added your cute button onto my blog.

HeatherOz said...

LOVE the button! Nice work! I try to make all my own blog stuff too!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww thats so cute. i love the dog -kathleen

Pam Bowers said...

Thanks Kathleen. I <3 u!

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

great job!