1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? I do have an iPhone. Her name is Lily. I get my apps using my computer most of the time. Every once in a while I will use the phone itself to browse the app store for something new. My favorites: Flashlight(it helps me get around the house at night when I'm the last one up.), Bible(I can't tell you the last time I actually carried a bible into church.), Shazam, Doodlejump(addicted), Geared, ArcadeBowl, Sudoku, DoodleBowl, Face Fighter(fun), Talking Carl, Fling, and my absolute favorite one...FACEBOOK. I have many more apps but these are my favorites that I play often.
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? Eeeek...that was a long time ago! I have many memories that run together. I think my fondest is just the over-all time I spent with my best friend and her family. Our two families were like one. We were inseparable especially in the summers.
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?Anything gooey and slimy and alive...like worms. I hate bugs. Hubs has to kill and remove the dead bugs in our home. I'm afraid the spiders will manage to get out of my huge wad of toilet paper or kleenex and crawl up my arm. I seriously do cringe just thinking about killing a spider.
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why? Oh.my.words! Can I have a fictional character? I want Mr. Darcy to show up on my doorstep...**swoon** Otherwise, I'm not huge into celebrities and them being on my doorstep. They are just people too!
5. What would you say is your best physical feature? My fingernails...(I really dislike these kinds of questions...most over weight people do)

9 comments:
Congrats on 300 posts! ;)
You're fingernails?! LOL! Surely you can come up with something better that that! ;)
Have a great weekend!
Ha! My husband hates spiders, too. I'm not a fan of them, but he leaves me to do the killing. He found one in the bathroom once and screamed like a girl and stood on the toilet while I killed it.
Wha-hoo! 300 posts! You'll be at a thousand in no time!
I love reading these! Such a good way to get to know you better. Enjoyed it!
Congrats on the 300 posts!
Stopping by from Mama M's. Happy Friday!
Congrats on your 300 posts! Great answers - Happy 5 Question Friday!
congrats on your 300th post!! yay
and I am so gonna check out some of those apps...I am an app addict :)
you KNOW who my "fictional" character would be :)
Happy Friday!
thank you, I am the one who asked about the APPs and you have given the best answers so far. I am open for anymore. i forgot about the flashlight one. i have had my phone for less than a day
Congrats on 300 posts! So cool!
I love the name of your iphone AND the way you spelled her name! LOL
Post a Comment