May 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday{ish}

Sorry I have neglected my blog for a few days. I've just had nothing new to say! I know, shocking...me with nothing to say! Anyhoodles ~ Here is a baby picture of my mom in honor of Mother's Day!

I was lucky enough to get the brand spanking new photoshop cs5. IT.IS.AWESOME!!! I love it and have had fun playing around with it. My old photoshop was sooo old that I could not use premade actions with it. I might go to the zoo with my mom today. If so, I will hopefully have great pics to share as I have not been there since getting the new camera or the new photoshop. (I've been to the Wild Animal Park recently...not to be confused with the famous San Diego Zoo...yup, we have 2 zoo's here in SD)

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Ah ha!!! You've been playing with your new photoshop instead of blogging... now I see what's goin' on. ;)

Great picture! I LOVE old photos!

Liz Mays said...

Your mom is soooo cute there!!! You're very lucky with the Photoshop!

HeatherOz said...

What a fun pic of your Mom!
I LOVE San Diego and its Zoo's. We were just there last October and I am really hoping we'll be back this October!

Frances Vineyard said...

What an adorable little girl! So cute!

{Kimber} said...

congrats on your new photoshop!! I never could quite master photoshop, I seem to do better with lightroom!

that is an adorable pic of your mommie!!

Kari said...

Very cool photo of your mom. I love her shoes - it looks like ones I see in older photos in our family.

I'm grinning because I say Anyhoodle all the time in my blog! Woohoo!