I didn't think I was going to join in this week but then I thought of this picture. I was out looking for flowers to shoot for the class I'm taking with Faith. I went to a cute little garden we have in our area. I was shooting only flowers that were in the shade. Then I found this little guy. It was standing tall and proud and in FULL sun. I was bummed. My mom started snapping away with her point and shoot. Jealous much? So, just for fun I started shooting it at different exposure times. I started out at 1/4000 and worked my way down. I had everything from complete black all the way down to complete white wash out. This was in the middle. I got the perfect black background(despite the overly bright day it was) and a sun kissed rose. I'm curious to see what you all think of my little accident.
I posted the other flowers I took that day on my family blog. If interested, here is the link to go see them.
Exp: 1/1250 ~ Ap: f/5.0 ~ ISO:100
4 comments:
It came out beautiful! Well done!
Stunning!
Beautiful!!
SO very pretty. love the contrast.
thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment