January 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This is me
using a fisheye lens!
 Resolutions
I'm going to soar this year.




Treasured
Innocence
Primitive...ish

11 comments:

jillconyers said...

Amazing color captured in your photos.

Dorothy said...

Great choices, Pam! I like the doggie in his 'coat'!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Fish eye is so fun! Your resolution is perfection and I wish I had a dog :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm still jealous of that fisheye. Very cool. I also love that treasured shot.

Tara said...

Great photos, I love you Me shot and Treasured photos!

Seizing My Day said...

I still have no idea what a fisheye lens is... I gotta find out!! =) he he

Love your treasured shot ... along with everyone else... he he!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love your "Resolutions" shot!

Tina said...

Great shots once again. I really adore the fish eye lens, and am loving that pup!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Beautiful shots!

A few days ago I read the post about the man you met that let you try out his lenses. My desktop crashed before I could comment...grrr. Anyway, I wanted to say that it is so awesome that we meet people who are so generous. That was amazing he let you try them out! I bet you are itching to buy some now!

Anonymous said...

Good use of that fisheye - love the curve in the road behind you!

Anonymous said...

You have a great eye! These picture would be perfect for my Beat the Winter Blues Party, come link up! http://goodbycityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com