sooc
First Edit
For this edit I just fixed the levels, balance and contrast, saturation and finally I trimmed the picture.
Second Edit
For this edit I started out with the same changes as the first edit. Then I applied the action from Coffeeshop golden vintage. I used the mask to brush the action off of her face and body with the opacity at about 85%.





11 comments:
2nd edit is very pretty!!! great job!
I like your second edit. Very nice.
I also like your second edit.....really great!
LOVE the second edit! xx
I love the techniques you used. And your bokeh is just stunning in the second edit. :)
I liked it before but WOW!
It's truly lovely! great edit!
They all look wonderful..
Love the warmth of the last one...and the great pop of color!
I like the last one!! I definitely like it cropped!
I really love the 2nd edit, it makes the bokeh look so pretty. :)
Post a Comment