February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


I came very very close to not participating again this week. I put off taking my photos and before I knew it Saturday had come. I decided the list was easy enough to get all the pics done in one day. But with the heavy rain we had hubs and I decided to head over to the mall and paint pottery. So much fun! I got home around 10:00 PM and decided...heck, it's still Saturday. I shot in my bedroom with the lights turned off. I wore one of those nerdy headlamps because it produces a white light instead of a yellow light. With my tripod, headlamp and my remote trigger I got the same results as if I shot outside during the daytime. I was proud of myself.

Chocolate
When you're on a diet this is the only chocolate to be found in the house. Cocoa powder and a few chocolate sprinkles!
 Numbers
My sewing cutting mats. I need to bust out the sewing machine really bad. I miss it.
Canned Food
Oh yeah! I consider Diet Pepsi a canned food. It's at the very top of my personal food chain baby!
 Music
We have one iPhone, two iPod Touch's, one iPod Classic, and itunes on every computer we own. Plus, we use Pandora on our tv in the bedroom and the main tv in the living room has music stations in the upper channels. Music plays here 24/7!!! Oh, and I absolutely cannot drive in a silent car! Ick!!!
Stack
This is a stack of a few of my all time favorite movies. Our movie collection is ridiculously humongous! My most favorite movie is........PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. The Colin Firth version. Just so ya know!

20 comments:

deb duty said...

I totally agree. The Colin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie. I love the book and I love that the movie follows the book so closely. I'm impressed with your indoor night time shots. I'll keep your method in mind, but I'm such a morning person that if I don't have it done by dark, it usually doesn't get done!

Raymonde said...

Good hunt!

Colin Firth, oh yes, best version ever.
Take care. xxx

Ashley Sisk said...

So glad you still joined - I love your chocolate shot!

Melissa said...

Oh what fun shots but I really love the chocolate shot, great idea!

debs2107 said...

Great takes on this weeks shots!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love your chocolate shot!

Brooke said...

Great finds this week!!!! I would have never thought to do soda for canned food :D Very creative!

Simon said...

My fave is the numbers shot. You have quite a variety in your DVD stack. Diet Pep...I hear ya. I've moved even a step lower on the taste ladder to seltzer with lime. Diets are just NO fun.

Unknown said...

love your numbers shot :) Very creative!
Ashley

Unknown said...

what great shot you got this week.. I just love your chocolate and number shots..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Some great shots! I just love what you have captured with the cocoa, such an original take on chocolate and so effective!!

Randi S said...

I love your numbers shot! Very cool!

Seizing My Day said...

Lovely shots!! Clever chocolate shot... love it! This is the second time I have seen Owl City on a blog today... must go to you tube and listen to a song or two!

Ashley said...

Great job with the lighting! I'm cracking up picturing you with the light on your head. :)

Cecily R said...

Ummm, YES! Diet Pepsi absolutely counts as canned food!!!!

Love your chocolate take!

Aleks said...

great photos.
i love how all of them turned out.
i cud really use a headlamp
shooting at night is not an option becasue its all yellow lights.
ick.
i really enjoyed the chocolate shot.
i love how its mixed.

julie said...

What a creative take on chocolate - love it!! :)

HeatherOz said...

Way to go!!
I need to get a cute purple cutting mat!
What kind of music do you listen to? I have to play music in the car to drowned out the kids fighting! Right now, I listen to a lot of Joshua Radin and Glee.
I LOVE 50 First Dates!! Lily and I watch it all the time.
And Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables are some of my all time faves too!

Charlene said...

You chocolate image is stunning. :)

Misty said...

Creative idea for chocolate! http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/