I'm loving the last edit - very neat.
I really like the first edit, both are really cool, but the first is my favorite.
ooooo, I like that pencil action - very cool!
Really beautiful edit on the first one & the second is really cool!
I like the pencil edit - it's like there's an artist sitting on the shore sketching people at the beach.
I like your edit...it's so clean and bright!
Great job on both but that pencil is really neat. Very creative!
THose are Great! I love the 2nd pic, but I really like the 3rd one too, I think I would put that one on the wall as art :)
Great tones in the first edit.
I love the first edit! Beautiful!
I'm a sucker for converting pictures into pencil drawings. I love the vintage feel of the second though!
I really like both edits! I love how bright the first one is and the pencil edit is just neat!
I love that first edit! So sunny and bright!
Oh neat! I love that pencil action! Very creative and makes it really artsy! Thank you for playing along this week!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I'm loving the last edit - very neat.
I really like the first edit, both are really cool, but the first is my favorite.
ooooo, I like that pencil action - very cool!
Really beautiful edit on the first one & the second is really cool!
I like the pencil edit - it's like there's an artist sitting on the shore sketching people at the beach.
I like your edit...it's so clean and bright!
Great job on both but that pencil is really neat. Very creative!
THose are Great! I love the 2nd pic, but I really like the 3rd one too, I think I would put that one on the wall as art :)
Great tones in the first edit.
I love the first edit! Beautiful!
I'm a sucker for converting pictures into pencil drawings. I love the vintage feel of the second though!
I really like both edits! I love how bright the first one is and the pencil edit is just neat!
I love that first edit! So sunny and bright!
Oh neat! I love that pencil action! Very creative and makes it really artsy! Thank you for playing along this week!
Post a Comment