June 17, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 24

2011 Mommytography 365 Project


NapTime MomTog Project 365


Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt






1. Young love...
2. Fresh rosemary...
3. Seaweed...
4. My first newborn photo shoot...
5. A rose...
6. Best buds...
7. More young love... (yes, I missed a day again so I put in 2 shots from our day swimming today.)

7 comments:

deb duty said...

Really cute baby! You did great on your first newborn shoot. Beautiful collage.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the seaweed shot and the baby, so cute. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/06/project-365_18.html

Anonymous said...

Great photos. What a sweet baby photo!! Thanks so much for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That is some serious summer fun! Fantastic shots!

Unknown said...

great shots!! i love the young love :)

Kristal said...

Nice shots!

heritagemom said...

Love all the shots! Mmmm, rosemary; I have some growing in my garden and just love the scent!

Have a great week!