July 13, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something

This week the picture is by Mandy of A Sorta Fairytale.

SOOC by Mandy
 Edited by me (my official edit)
 This edit I did a clean edit in camera raw. Then I ran the Coffeeshop action Golden Vintage. I adjusted the layers to taste. Done!

Edited by me
This edit I did a clean edit in camera raw. I ran PW's action Fresh and Colorful. I adjusted the layers to taste. Done!

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Gorgeous, in all 3 actually!

Ashley said...

Great job, I love your first edit, the colors are gorgeous!

Jessaca said...

OMG LOVE your first edit!!

Unknown said...

loving the first edit!

Amy H said...

My favorite is the second edit, just because I like clean edits, but the vintage is great too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edits. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edits. You did a great job.

HeatherOz said...

I really like your "official edit"!
Those simple edits really had amazing results!

Ashley Sisk said...

I like the first one - really warms it up!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Like what you did to the background in the first one, they turned out great.