1. I'm a little behind on my People reading!
2. My new wireless mouse for my new laptop.
3. My nephews all time favorite toy.
4. Last Saturday's swim fest celebrating Bradsen's 6th birthday. (He's the one on the top.)
5. The cutest 6 year old evah!
6. My super small flash drive.
7. My moms birthday cake. Yummmm...Lemon!

9 comments:
Awesome photos this week. I love your new mouse. So cute. Your nephew is adorable and that cake looks yummy. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.
That cake looks yummy! Such a cute little guy and a great photo of him too. Wonderful collage as always!
Great photos this week, they are all so fun, the pyramid in the water is awesome.
Wow, that was a high pyramid in the water. Looks like they had fun. :)
JoAnn
So love the swim shot
You got a new laptop? Lucky!!
I really like shot #4. I can't imagine they stayed that way for long--the poor guy on the bottom!!
Have a great week!
Christine
That swim fest picture was amazing! That is some talent to get all piled up like that. :)
Sorry, I was signed into my husbands account apparently for that last comment. Ooops. :)
Post a Comment