August 3, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something

This weeks photo is from Carrie over at Page's Memories.

SOOC by Carrie
Edited by me
My work flow:
Opened the photo in ACR,
Fixed the exposure and some other lighting issues,
Took some of the orange out of his skin tone,
Moved the photo over to photoshop,
Ran PW's Fresh and Colorful action,
Adjusted the opacity layers to taste,
Ran the Daybook action,
Adjusted the opacity layers to taste,
Cropped to an 8x10 format,
Done!

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You did a beautiful job with that!

Bek said...

I love the brightness of it! Well done.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this edit - everything about it.

Dressed in Delight said...

Beautiful edit & I love the crop!

Unknown said...

this is so sweet. I think we were leaning in similar directions with color and tone. very nice!!!

HeatherOz said...

Major improvement!

Unknown said...

beautiful softening job.

Unknown said...

I love the soft light here, and I think your crop is just perfect! Fabulous edit!