August 6, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 31


1. My new awesomeness key to our house(Home Depot!!!).
2. Somebody forgot to water the rosemary...oops!
3. Kassie enjoying peanut butter in her bone.
4. We have had some amazing clouds over our local mountains this week. Frustratingly, I have not had my camera with me for most of my trips out. Finally I got the shot.
5. Lucy Kitteh. I know, I know. I use her a lot. She's photogenic and I usually run out of ideas of what to shoot everyday.
6. Gifts for my cousins twins first birthday this weekend.
7. I got this moon shot tonight(Friday). I thought it would compliment the full moon shot I got a few weeks ago. I shot this free hand. My settings were 1/500's, f/5.6, iso 400. (Coincidentally, those are the same settings for my full moon shot. But I used a tripod and remote for the full moon shot.)

10 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

the moon shot is amazing! And I like the one of the mountains although I was drawn to whatever that thing with all the circles is more than the clouds.

deb duty said...

The sky shot is so pretty. The different shapes and colors in the sky always amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots this week. I love the sky and kitty. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! The kitty is cute and love that moon shot. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/08/project-365.html

Susan said...

Amazing moon shot! Especially freehand!

starnes family said...

I love the fleur de lis key!

Anonymous said...

The mountain shot is so pretty.

Seizing My Day said...

That is a beautiful moon shot... and I love your first two shots... the Rosemary made me laugh.... I am keeping mine alive barely... I love fresh rosemary ... yummy!

heritagemom said...

Hi, Pamela, I love that moon shot! I haven't gotten a good moon shot yet. Yours is superb!

Christine

HeatherOz said...

Gotta get one of those keys! I took some pictures once of Lily with the moon behind her and had her hold her hand up so it looked like she was holding the moon. I need to try something like that again.