My poor neglected blog! I missed posting last week so I am adding it to this weeks postings. Life has been crazy. We are in the process of moving out of our house temporarily. Not a fun task in these high heat temperatures. Anyhoodles, without further ado...
Week 33
1. A tiny bud on a cactus plant in our yard. Actually, I think it has been dug up since I took this picture. To move this house off the lot everything inside and out has to be moved out of the way. When the new house is in place we will be replanting the yard.Week 33
2. Our house is currently surrounded by these spiders who come out at night and make huge webs. I couldn't help but poke some fun at it. (How you doin'?)
3. I have been slowly emptying my pantry to get things eaten, packed or trashed.
4. Sunset from our house.
5. Shouldn't there be a battery???
6. Yum! These mini churro's are available for $1 at Jack in the Box. I can't stand that place but I like these. They have a yummy apple filling inside.
7. Hubs has been shredding all our old checks from past bank accounts. The project is way past due!
Week 34
1. Hubs is on a Gatorade fix. It must be the heat.
2. My poor kitteh Aria. She doesn't know that a month of camping is in her near future.
3. Box tape. I discovered this stuff during my last move. It's a great organization tool.
4. Hangers!
5. A very few of the boxes needed for this move.
6. One of the friends in my circle of friends candle.
7. Our new 2 room tent. May as well be as comfortable as possible as we'll be living in it for a month. We decided it would be easier and way cheaper to camp then to stay in a fleabag motel. Moving out of your house with nowhere to go is a bit tough. When the new house is here it will have been worth all this stupid effort!...I hope!


7 comments:
Wow tent living for a month? Good luck. Can't wait to see your new place. Great photos the past two weeks.
You are camping for awhile? You are the brave woman! :) I would put my foot down after the 450 pound bear report, ha!
Hope it goes smoothly and you are back with four walls soon!
I should know this by now... but I can't keep all my blogging pals straight... what state are you camping for a month in??? You can't do that in WA!! ha ha ha... I love that your tent has built in LED lighting... !! I would do the same thing btw!! =) Love the shots of kitty... and all the packing stuff... clever fun shots!! =) Blessings on your month camping adventure!!
I'm in CA. I just hope it cools down before we start camping. 30 days without air conditioning is going to be hard otherwise.
Praying it cools down for your month of camping... so you are moving the house you are in and bringing in a different one???
You are brave! I hope the camping goes well!!
I will be going to JITB tomorrow! YUMMMMMMM!
The spider cracked me up!! And my lil guy would have so much fun playing in your shreddings! LOL. That box tape is genius, and I do love camping, but a month would be pushing it for me... I suppose it will be worth it, though!
Post a Comment