great edit! I love the brightness of his adorable face. :)
That came out very nice Pam- I love how you lifted the shadow from his face & perked up the colors.
I would love to have you just live in my computer and edit everything I post. :)
Your edit for this photo amazes me. I am new to the wonderful world of editing and have lots to learn. Mary
WOW!! That is awesome. Love it!! Thanks for editing it.
Very clean edit. Love how you have drawn the colour out and bought so much detail to the face.
I love this bright, colorful edit! It really fits the cheerful mood of the photo.
really wonderful edit, love hoe you brought out his cute little face!
I love how his little face really pops in your edit! Great job!
I love the fix! Great job! That dog's expression makes me laugh though.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
great edit! I love the brightness of his adorable face. :)
That came out very nice Pam- I love how you lifted the shadow from his face & perked up the colors.
I would love to have you just live in my computer and edit everything I post. :)
Your edit for this photo amazes me. I am new to the wonderful world of editing and have lots to learn.
Mary
WOW!! That is awesome. Love it!! Thanks for editing it.
Very clean edit. Love how you have drawn the colour out and bought so much detail to the face.
I love this bright, colorful edit! It really fits the cheerful mood of the photo.
really wonderful edit, love hoe you brought out his cute little face!
I love how his little face really pops in your edit! Great job!
I love the fix! Great job! That dog's expression makes me laugh though.
Post a Comment