Routine
It's a weekly unloved routine to do laundry. However, not usually with a camera around my neck as this picture otherwise suggests.
Music
Technology
Show Me Your Style
I love to make packages extra special for the receiver. In this case it was for a baby shower. In place of ribbon I used baby headbands to go around the box.
Mismatch
Okay, I seriously had the mismatch sock idea. I didn't have that pic shot yet when Ashley put up her post. I can't copy the host(if my shot had been taken already I would not have considered that copying) so here is some mismatched food. It's a terrible shot. Shooting at night is highly NOT recommended.





12 comments:
Love your take on the prompts. Your routine is a super shot and love the technology.
I love the music shot, the black background really adds a dynamic touch and makes the colors pop.
Great shots. Love your routine photo.
Great shots...love Routine!
These are great! Love the style on that gift!
Great great shots! My fave is the routine one - but love your gift wrapping idea!!
great shots! At least you did not go with the socks like everyone else!
Great set - I really like how you captured routine.
Great pictures...I had to laugh at technology! But my favorite is your take on mismatch!
I enjoyed your shots this week. The editing on that first shot look great. And I love the composition of that last shot.. Very cool!!
Nicely done. I especially like your selfie in the laundry. And what a pretty bow/ headband!
love the package shot! clever idea! I need a good idea for a boy baby shower though! ha ha! I usually tie something boyish or girlish to my packages too... =)
Post a Comment