March 17, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


 About a mile from my house is one of San Diego's many reservoirs, Lake Jennings. The month of March they are having a photo contest. We can submit up to 3 photos. There is a very small prize at stake too. I think the purpose of this contest is for them to get a wide variety of shots to use in their promotions. Friday I dragged my mom over there and spent 3 1/2 hours taking lots of shots. I decided to showcase a few of them here for the scavenger hunt. Enjoy!
Vintage
Instead of finding something old to photograph I decided instead to use Ashley's Vintage tutorial from this past week.
Word or Quote
Nature's Own
People
*snicker* There are indeed people in this shot!
Photographer's Choice
This is my favorite shot out of the 500 I took. It will be one of my 3 submissions.

25 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Love your quote picture! It is a beautiful shot and a great quote to go with it!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. Love your bee shot much better then mine.

Stasha said...

The quote shot is superb. Lovely set!

Unknown said...

What awesome shots. I love that bird with the fish. What a great capture.. and that bee looks awesome..

Hugs, Linda

Andrea Dawn said...

The birds and bees are the winners for me. Stunning work!

Unknown said...

Great images! Love the busy bee!

Sara said...

Great set, what an awesome capture for quote, I love the quote too. Nature's own is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great nature shots!!!!

Tamar SB said...

Your quote picture is AMAZING!! Wow! Just wow!

Brooke said...

Looks like 3 hours well spent. I love the series of shots. Good luck narrowing it to three - ouch ;D

Karen said...

Wow! I am jealous that you live so near such a beautful park. All of your shots are gorgeous. What a great catch on your Word or Quote pic. Your Photographer's Choice is beautiful....so peaceful. Good luck with the contest! I'd vote for yours :)

Christy said...

I don't know where you live but all those shots are great! It's a beautiful area. Love the people shot.

Jen said...

Great set, love the last photo.

Ashley Sisk said...

No way I can choose a favorite this week - absolutely stunning work.

Shannon said...

love the quote shot!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That bee is awesome Pam!!!

Kmcblackburn said...

That is an amazing capture you got with the bird holding the fish!

Anonymous said...

How did you capture that bee shot - so amazing.

Liz Mays said...

I can't see any photos. :(

Valeria said...

Amazing image on quote. Love it

Wendy said...

Fantabulous pictures...love the shot of the bird with the fish! Your people picture made me laugh and your photographer choice picture is gorgeous!

Sweepy said...

Woof, lots of critters!
And yo there ARE people!
Just drooled by to thank you for your greetings. Now did you ate a cake for me?

4 Lettre Words said...

Truly beautiful shots...and that 2nd one is just amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW! Love your quote shot and the shot with the bee! Beautiful!

Tezzie said...

Are you kidding me with that quote photo..?! That is SO fabulous <3 What a beautiful lake...and I understand how that last one is a fave...it's wonderful!