When it comes to these types of tutorials I like to try them on a few different types of photos to see how I like it. Then I choose the shot to share. I tried 4 photos and I liked the effect on 3 of them. Here they are...
Vintage
Original
Vintage
Original
Vintage
Original



7 comments:
Oh wow!! love your edits. Gorgeous job!
Love your edits too! :) way to go
I LOVE how those turned out!!! I still need to try this out. Been fighting technology in a bad way today :)
In this case, I am in love with the vintage edits. Beautiful work!
All of your edits are GORGEOUS!! The first one is my favorite!! Beautiful!!
I love vintage photo effects! It's my favorite style. Very nice!
Love your blog!
- Lindzena
All the photos you picked turned into beautiful edits! Great job!!!
Post a Comment