May 30, 2012

Mah Bebe Kitteh...

I always catch Lucy laying like this. She's hard to catch on camera though cause as soon as she see's the camera she runs to me. I don't know what's worse, the animals running and hiding in fear or running up to me for a pet on the stomach. Either way I can't take a shot. But this time I GOT IT! WOOOOO!!!!





Our yard is full of flowers but so is our neighbors. This is his gorgeous hibiscus amaryllis plant. (Anyway, I think it's a hibiscus thank you Susan. I googled it and you are correct.) le sigh!



4 comments:

Susan said...

Cute. Our female kitty loves to lay on her back as well. I love that second shot of your Lucy stretching!

Your neighbor's plant looks like an amaryllis. :-) Gorgeous colors!

starnes family said...

Love your walt font!

And, the kitteh, of course.

~Shari said...

Looks like you got a few good photos of Lucy lounging it up!

Brandi said...

Awww, great shots! :) Our dogs don't cooperate much either. I have to be fast, or get them while they're asleep. haha!