July 14, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Alrighty...I am stretching these prompts to the stars and back. But the kids in the pics are cuties and worth looking at.
Water
The birthday girl wanted nothing to do with her smash cake. Sweet tears!
Petal
Fresh
This about as fresh faced as it gets.
Eight
Yup, no correlation to this prompt at all. lol
Calm
This little bugger is the sweetest, calmest baby around.

9 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

They are all adorable, but gotta love the smash cake face!!

Tamar SB said...

These are so adorable! Great set!

Anonymous said...

what cuties!

tiarastantrums said...

cute kiddos though

Ida said...

Oh goodness they were just so cute and sweet looking how could you not share them. I loved them all but especially Water and Petal.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. So many cute little faces.. Just adorable..

Hugs~

Jill Wellington said...

Wow...adorable children and good photography!

Seizing My Day said...

indeed! ;) sweet sweet little peeps!

Ashley Sisk said...

Cuteness overload - I especially love that first shot.