July 3, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - Paint Flag on a Face

I'm not the biggest fan of taking selfies. I don't like my extra chins! Today, Ashley inspired me to do it anyway. I liked the look of her selfie(I'm such a copycat). So, I straightened my curly hair, put some makeup on my eyes, grabbed a fan and proceeded to shoot away. Do you like my red walls? That's my office! I LOVE it!!!



10 comments:

Hanizeyecandy said...

Love the red wall! And fun self portrait.

Sarah Halstead said...

I love them. They look great. I still haven't done the fan photos. Maybe I should. These look great.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

These look AMAZING!! Great job! :-)

a49erfangirl said...

I love the red wall. The pictures look fantastic.

Heather said...

You rocked this. Love the walls and your hair. Second one is my favorite.

Kaylene said...

Great edit.

Brandi said...

First off, I can seriously appreciate a red wall. LOL! Secondly, what's not to love? You look amazing in turquoise, your hair is gorgeous... girlfriend, you are B-E-A-utiful (many years ago, an atty in my office used to say that and it drove me NUTS. He'd say the letters 'b' 'e' 'a' and then utiful. LOL).

Gina Kleinworth said...

I DO love your red walls & these selfies! GREAT JOB beautiful lady!!!!!

Jill Wellington said...

Oh, gosh! These are just PERFECT!

Rachel said...

Loved this on FB and love it here too! Beautiful.

Don't you wear a flag on your face everyday? :)