Forest
This one was fun. I knew I had to do something different than what was expected.
Morning Light
This is the only pic I am pulling from archives. It's still fairly new though. I took this a few weeks ago at sunrise in Joshua Tree NP.
Touch
Only the BEST kind!!!
Newspaper
Hehe...hubs is such a good sport. He'll do just about anything I ask him to. I wanted to use the funnies but they were already recycled. Boo!
Coffee or Tea
Not a coffee drinker but thank goodness MY MOM IS!!!
And last, I'm selling these tutu's. I have 1 made for each pic so it's a first come first served basis. More details about sizes and prices here.







20 comments:
Adorable TUTUS Pam!
I love your photos this week. Morning light is gorgeous and the coffee beans are awesome. Creative thinking with the thread forest also.
Love all your shots this week. Very creative :D
Great set, very creative "forest", lovely morning light, and great coffee shot!
nice coffee bean shot!
Your forest of thread is so creative.. and I love your touch shot. It looks like your kitty is enjoying it also..
What amazing morning light! Great photos Kassie!
Your kitty looks so happy to be touched! Love his face.
Aw, I love touch!! What a cute little face.
Lovely and creative shots this week!
Excellent shots this week!!! I had the same idea for coffee but then decided to mix things up a bit & hang a left turn :) That morning light- GLORIOUS!!
Great set of photos. Terrific idea for the forest.
Love the morning light.
Morning light is perfect! I love the way the shrub in the foreground catches the light from over the rock. And my 'touch' shot was all about a kitty too!
Great shots...love Newspaper!
The newspaper shot is darling. Love it!
Great set! Love your forest (Very creative) and coffee (i can almost smell it) photos!
Have a wonderful weekend.
I bet I got your funnies out of the recycling. That's where I got my newspaper for my photo for the Scavenger Hunt and I used the funnies!
Ha Ha
Dawn
Fun and Creative set.
Morning Light is so pretty and Touch is totally adorable.
Coffee Shot was really neat too.
Oh, yes...love your kitty! And, such a creative take on forest.
I love your touch shot.
Love the whole set. Especially the forest photo. Very nice idea!
Post a Comment