Your nephew is adorable : ). And so is the pretty girl in front of the great door! Love that.
beautiful photos - a christmas trree on the beach how lovely!
Decorate is so great! So weird for me (Boston girl) to see a tree on the beach!
I just love your photos this week. That door shot is wonderful. Perfect composition.. Hugs~
These are simply wonderful. I love them all! :)
Pam these are AWESOME! When we were going to have our vacation down there in mid Nov we had planned on doing a similar Christmas card photo on the beach. Well that didn't happen now did it. Maybe someday.LOVE that one for door- beautiful work.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your nephew is adorable : ). And so is the pretty girl in front of the great door! Love that.
beautiful photos - a christmas trree on the beach how lovely!
Decorate is so great! So weird for me (Boston girl) to see a tree on the beach!
I just love your photos this week. That door shot is wonderful. Perfect composition..
Hugs~
These are simply wonderful. I love them all! :)
Pam these are AWESOME! When we were going to have our vacation down there in mid Nov we had planned on doing a similar Christmas card photo on the beach. Well that didn't happen now did it. Maybe someday.
LOVE that one for door- beautiful work.
Post a Comment