I'm setting up a small studio at home. I don't have my lighting yet and decided to try a few shots with my flash. Ignore the background. It's not a back drop. It's one of my baby throws that I had hanging up(backwards no less). I can't wait to get my studio lighting!!!
The rest of these shots are from photo shoots I've had recently. I'm embracing my flash. The next 4 shots were more of a practice run at the beach with my niece and nephew as I had a beach shoot a few days after. I'm almost a pro at beach shoots now. ;-)
Yeah, I may have let my nephew play in the water in mid winter. I didn't say no to him. Just told him he would have to live with the consequences.

The beach shoot that started it all. They brought a Christmas tree and set it up on the beach for their shoot. People loved it. My secret for getting dogs and little peoples to look at me is a.....squeaker on my camera strap.
Another beach shoot.

Then my dad got very sick. My sister came to town to see him. So I set up a shoot with her and I. Selfie!!! We started at a local garden called Summer's Past then ended up at the beach near sunset. It was a freezing cold day too. Brrrr!

And finally, I had a newborn shoot. This little guy didn't want to go to sleep. When he did it was lightly and he wouldn't let us move him or position him much. I did my best. This is also why I want a mini studio at my house...for newborns.




























3 comments:
Old Poway Park is one of the cutest parks ever. I took the kids to a train festival upon moving here a few years ago. Fell in love with that town!
Amazing.. You did an awesome job with these photos. I love those beach shots.
Hugs~
So excited for you and your studio! And your selfie shots... you are always so blastedly tan :) (No meanness there... just jealousy from the girl who is freezing her rear off :)
Your niece and nephew are so awesome about being game for pictures - what sweeties!
And loved seeing pictures of you with another sister!
Post a Comment