My friend Stephanie came to town for a conference. I was so excited to see her and spend some time hanging out.
The day she flew in I met her at her hotel (lucky girl got to stay at Hotel Del Coronado). We walked out to the beach and chatted till she had to go to her "meet and greet".
The day she flew in I met her at her hotel (lucky girl got to stay at Hotel Del Coronado). We walked out to the beach and chatted till she had to go to her "meet and greet".
The next day she had a few hours free between meetings so I drove her around San Diego harbor and over to our beaches.
We thought that was it as she had to fly out after her meetings on her last day there. But, she found out the 3rd days meetings didn't pertain to her so she contacted me and I met her at the Zoo.
After the Zoo she still had a couple hours before she needed to go to the airport so we went next door to Balboa Park to walk around. It was a beautiful day!
Anyone else want to come visit me???














1 comment:
I'm cracking up because it seemed like my favorite kind of business trip (the one where you don't have to go to the meetings and instead get to hang out with cool people and do FUN stuff! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that baby giraffe! I may or may not have squealed at my computer screen :)
Post a Comment