December 28, 2007

Poor Kitty!!!

I think we are traumatizing our kitty for life. She developed an ear infection so I took her to the vet a week ago. They gave me the run around on what was wrong but at least I got ear drops for her. So now twice a day we have to corner her to give it to her. Well, Chuck took her back to the vet today and the ear infection is not clearing up so life has just gotten worse for Aria. We still have to catch her twice a day. Now we have an oral med, an ear wash and the ear drops and another vet visit in a week. She already hates mama. I have to give her tuna for bribery just so she will still love me. I think Kassie feels that something is not right in the house so she's upset too. So of course she gets a little tuna at night also.



1 comment:

The Thompsons said...

Poor wittle kitty..hope all is better :)